Friday 13 May 2016

Two more parchment cards...

Howdy all... 

Today, I thought I would share two more cards I found on my computer that are parchment craft.  These were made again, round about 2011 I think, and this first one was just to have a play (hence the awful border! What was I thinking!!)

The christmas tree was a Christine Coleman pattern from what I remember, and the borders were added afterwards. I loved this tree and made the card around four times in total. Needless to say it hasn't been made since. lol. 

Photobucket

This butterfly card was again made for a swap and the repeated pattern was one I saw in a magasine at the time. I decided to go monotone, but to show it up was placed on lilac card.

Again, I loved doing the embossed and gridwork but the colouring... hey.... I could take it or leave it.

To me, parchment craft is all about the gridwork and the whiteness, white on white... that's the simplicity of it's beauty.

Photobucket

I will be back with a few normal cards in the next few days.... but I hope you enjoyed this little blast from the past. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips