Sunday 15 May 2016

Tonic Challenges ahead....

What a fantastical morning it is...

I've waited so long to tell you all about the Win and Tonic Challenge Blog we have at Tonic Studios, and along with a great Design Team on our blog, we hope to inspire you with lots of fantastic projects each month.

In addition to this, you can win a great prize or two too, courtesy of Tonic Studios!! There are some perfect layering dies up for grabs this month, along with some beautiful Nuvo Crystal and Glitter drops. A great addition to any craft room if I say so myself.

Please don't worry if you are a beginner, because this challenge is open to everybody and our winners will always be chosen at random.... how could we possibly choose from the beautiful creations we know you will be making???

There aren't too many rules, but please be aware of the few we have - you can find these in the sidebar of the blog... if you're stuck, just message us and we will be happy to help.

Without further ado, here is my card for this first Challenge, where our theme this month is Anything Goes. I decided to use our card blank dies to create the base layer, and my lacy edge was created using the Envelope dies. This was placed on top of the Romantic Cottage papers and topper was cut from the same set.

I finished it off with a large bow, a rose resin, and some Tonic Nuvo drops.


So... what are you waiting for? Get your thinking caps on with your Tonic stash, and make us a challenge card... but don't forget to upload it too. 

The winners will be announced on the 14th of the month, the day before we go live with the next Challenge... and your entries must be in by close of play on the 13th of the month to be entered. 

I - for one - can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.... so will be checking back regularly to see all your work... please feel free to follow my blog, and I can follow in return too. 

Happy crafting to each and every one of you. xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Jo - I love those colours and the bow, and especially what you did with the die on the left x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soory Jo, not sure why this published 3 times. Maybe cos I'm a dimwit lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips