Tuesday 1 March 2016

Welcome baby.....

Morning all...

I have a few minutes to spare this morning, so I thought I would share a couple of makes with you all. I'm not sure if I shared them a few years ago, but I still like them, so thought I would share again as you may be in need of inspiration.

Besides that.... how are you all doing? Things here have been okay since we lost our old cat - he had been with us for quite a number of years, 19 this year and he was doing really well right up to the end. We picked ourselves up, tried to get on with things and nursed his best friend, Lola, as best we could so she didn't miss him too much. Both her and her brother Humphrey are doing really well.

Today, I'm getting ready for a few days up in Glasgow with Denise and Pam doing our workshops. It's really lovely to have two ladies vastly experienced in workshops and the whole crafting circuit - it absolutely makes a difference to how things work. As those (like me) will know, it's not as easy as it seems.... it's quite hard at times, and having friendships and people you can rely on wholeheartedly, is quite simply wonderful. To achieve things you work for for years give a certain self achievement target too... knowing all the ins and outs, how things work, and not giving up at the first hurdle is as important as not giving up at the 20th!!!

Anyway... enough of me reminiscing about my craft life over the last *cough* number of years... here are the cards I want to share with you today.


This first one was made using a lovely stamped image (I think LOTV) and was cut out using Tonic dies, these have sentiments in.. I will check which set it is for you shortly..

I coloured the cutesy teddy and bunny in with my alcohol pens and added a few little details in white gel pen. I love the blend on this image... it worked really well I think.


This was another little image I coloured in, I think again it's a LOTV image... and as I coloured her in with alcohol pens I stamped in a Momento inkpad. The sentiment frame is Tonic (Just a note) and the Baby sentiments too. The little stork is cute too as you can use the little die on its own aswell. Perfect little accent to the card I think.

Well... I hope you like the cards today. I promise to try and post more regularly... hopefully will get a few things to share with you later.

Until then... happy crafting everyone. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips