Thursday 9 July 2015

In the pink....

Hi there you gorgeous blogging friends.... 

Tonight, I'm not quite feeling myself... one or two things going through my mind which makes you ask the question "Why?" 

Still, not something I really want to dwell on, so moving swiftly onto tonights card and I thought I would share this little pink and grey combo with you. The dies I have used for this card are the Girls Night Out stiletto shoes and the heart from the Chelsea bag set. They work so well together. 


The first thing I did was to decide on the colours I wanted to use on my card - I had already found this suede cardstock, which was an old Doodlebug cardstock, and decided I wanted to use that for my shoes, and wondered what colours to go with it. As you can see, I opted for a slate grey and pink. 


The shoes were cut from the suede card, which incidentally cuts fantastically! And then I stuck the shoes onto white cardstock and cut around the outside edges. The flowers were highlighted with a little pink pen and I used grey around the outside of the swirls on the shoes to add some depth and detail.


I added some Nuvo drops to the flowers on the shoes, I used the white, and I also added some larger black pearl drops to the corners of the card, but sprinkled them with glitter to add some extra sparkle.

Sorry for the quick post tonight, but too many things going through my mind.

until next time.
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips