Wednesday 15 July 2015

A note to say......

Morning all.... 

How are we all? It seems like it's a bit of a lazy day in the house of Austin today - all furballs fast asleep and snoring around my feet! The life of a dog eh?

Today, I thought I would share with you a little card made from the One Day Wonder products, although I've just noticed my bow is a little wonky! However, that sort of describes how I feel today - a little bit wonky!

Here's the card I wanted to share. The papers and card are from the packs that were on the show, and they are the Romantic Cottage from Tonic Studios. Aren't the colours beautiful. 


The main element of the card has been cut using a couple of sets to create the layers and chose a vertical sentiment from the papers. There are two matching sets of each sentiment so makes it perfect to layer up. The lacy work at the back of the main element is the tag die, and was cut then placed to each side.


Because the main part of the card had quite alot of dimension, I wanted to finish the top of the tag section off with a bow. I looked at a traditional one, but had some offcuts of cardstock leftover, so thought I would use those to create my own.


I love the dimension of this card... but moreso, I love the texture of the card and the weight of the paper. The colours of this kit is just 'so me'. I love it.

To finish off, you can see I used a little bit of glue and glitter around the edges of the topper and layers to add some sparkle.

Well, that's all for today..... I have a little bit of creating to do.
Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips