Tuesday 16 June 2015

Bye Bye Jerry......

Evening all.... today is a little bit of a sad post.... because little Jerry, the Gingi-bread man is gone. He's sold out. Sob!

Hello by the way.....!! I know it's been a few days and I apologise for not updating sooner, I need to remember that I can blog from my phone as well as my laptop! Something else to add to my never ending list of things to remember... lol. The mind just isn't like it used to be! 

This past couple of weeks I've been busy out and about doing demonstrations, one was at the Craft Den in Wisbech, and the other at McOyster Papercrafts in Cupar, Scotland. (photos to follow!) It's been a busy time, but I wouldn't have it any other way.... it's great meeting so many Tonic lovers!

Anyway, as you may guess, it's the Pick of the Day with Tonic tonight, and as you can see, it's all CHRISTMAS!!!! Fantastic Rococo dies of all sizes and a couple of beautiful wreaths too... just wonderful. But little Jerry, my nickname for him, is one of my favourites.... here he is.... 


Isn't he just beautiful?! I must admit, this little guy is my favourite of all the ones in the set.... I took pleasure in colouring him - giving him little flushy cheeks and sparkly eyes. It just brings him to life.

I used a border to add a little bit of light and edge to the card, and the centre dot is cut from a piece of backing paper that I had. The sentiment in the middle is from one of the wreaths....


Look at the detail in the wording - it embosses in areas too, and adding a little drop shadow to it adds a bit of depth too.


And before he disappears all together from my screen for tonight... here's a close up of his little cheruby face. Isn't he just adorable.

I will be back soon with a few more cards from this beautiful Rococo collection over the next few days... I hope you can call back to see the updates... they're already uploaded ready to get put on.

Until then,
Happy Crafting! xxx

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips