Wednesday 27 May 2015

If I could....

Now... there's a question... if you could, what would you do? 

When I was making this card, I came up with the idea that I wanted to use this base square as I love it, and I wanted a verse in the centre. I couldn't find anything suitable, so looked through some verses and quotes that were on Pinterest, and this one came up... I thought it matched the idea for the card perfectly. 


I used Fairy Lily at the side of the aperture and cut her from two shades of yellow... one slightly darker one that has gone behind the main part of the fairy to add some shading. I also cut the star trail from the same colour card, and popped this up at the other side of the card to balance the yellow a little bit. 

Now... there's a new release from Tonic this week on Create and Craft, and I will be with you on Friday through til Sunday whilst Jodie enjoys the last few days away, then she will be back to take over the reins on the Monday... I hope you can join us this week sometime for some crafting fun. 

I know you are absolutely going to love the new dies and stamps that are coming out... I must admit, I haven't managed to stop playing with them all week... they are just fab!!!! 

Another thing to mention too..... my little Tonic Fairies, Sharon and Cheremane, will be up at the Hunkydory show over in Bolton this weekend running the workshops for me on behalf of Tonic Studios... I've created a lovely card for you all to have a go at making if you are passing.... please go along and cheer on the girls. They do a fantastic job for me, and I know if you are unsure of what to do with your dies, or how to get the best out of them, they will be on hand to give you a few ideas too. 

I will be back soon with a couple of other fairy cards for you over the next few days..... until then, Happy crafting all... xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not at Bolton as would love to have met you but still looking forward to the demonstrations. Enjoy your pick of the week shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not at Bolton as would love to have met you but still looking forward to the demonstrations. Enjoy your pick of the week shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card enjoying shows xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips