Tuesday 28 April 2015

Fluttering by.....

Howdy all....

I hope you are all doing okay this week.... isn't the weather amazing at the moment? However, I can't believe that I've been reading it's going to get snow up in the hills??!!

Whilst I've been away this past week at the Craft show in Shepton Mallet - we've been doing workshops there -  Jodie has been slaving away bringing lots of lovely stuff to your screens. We started off with the Craftinator - the layering dies and shutter dies, and also the Weekender - Tonic's new Rococo stamps and die sets.

This is the card that I wanted to show you today.... and it uses a little bit of the both of the shows.


The main part of the card was embossed with an Idyllics folder, but you could also opt to leave the background nice and plain - there is alot of detail went into the card, so I'm sure a plain background would be just fine 'n' dandy!

The other elements of the card are the central Boudoir Square base from the Indulgence collection and the VERY lovely lacey circles that have just been released.


The circles were cut from the smaller sizes of the set, so they fit perfectly into the Square base. The little daisy was from the Entwined Trellis dies, and I cut the layers from cardstock and also from felt so that there was a little texture coming into the card.


Now these adorable little butterflies, which is my main element of the card, were cut from our Weekender dies. They were the Rococo stamp and die sets, although I just chose to use the dies for these. You could of course stamp and emboss before using your outside edge to release the image.

I added a little pearl drop to the centre of the daisy, and also along the body of the butterflies. A small amount of sparkle was then added onto the pearl drop to finish.

I have provided a little shopping list below, should you want to get anything I've used...

Shopping List 

Cardstock available from PayPerBox Ltd
Tonic Indulgence Elegant Soiree Window - Boudoir Square base - 455e
Tonic Idyllics Embossing folder and die set - Garland Fancy - 22e
Tonic Entwining Trellis Die set - Delicate Daisy - 768e
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set - 209e
Tonic Rococo Die and stamp set - Felicity Butterfly - 1040e
Tonic Nuvo Crystal drops - Pearl White - 651n
Tonic Nuvo Glitter collection - Diamond - 705n

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, what a stunning card! I shall definitely have to have a go at this one. Can you tell me what colour the blue card is? Yeah, BLUE! ;-) But what shade? The Payperbox site doesn't show that particular one.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips