Tuesday 31 March 2015

Just a quick hello.....

I thought I would just spend a minute updating my little bloglet, seeing as the computer is whirring away updating and doing it's thing.....

I hope you have all had a very relaxing weekend, I know I have here... although finishing off the bits for the kitchen and buying a new kettle and toaster was a little more taxing than what I thought it would be!!

However, we are more or less done in the kitchen now, just a little decorating and touching up on the paintwork to be done and that's it... we can move on to another room. Slowly, slowly catchy monkey so they say!

I hope your weekend was all you thought it would be.... tell me all about it, I'd love to hear what you was upto!

Until then... Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jo, glad to hear your renovations are almost done! You are having a busy time, what with Jodie being off as well! Just wanted to thank you for the tip on making using the Funky Glue easier to use (Glasow SECC). Worked a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know kitchen finished and onto another room! Take care:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips