Wednesday 26 February 2014

Love heart girl

Morning!!

How are we all this morning? I thought I would pop by and upload my project for today before things get a bit hectic making up some of the lush stuff in my demo kit. I am really looking forward to a day getting inky and colour-y (is that a word? No? Well, it should be me thinks.. lol)

Onto this card, and this is the finished section of the one I showed yesterday. The girl is the added extra. I was playing around with my pens, pencils and a few stamps that I found in my room when I moved the other week. She is a Greeting Farm stamp (love these!) and has never been inked up. I know! Shock! 

I inked her up with Momento Desert Sand ink and then used my pens and pencils to add shading.  It's sorta the 'no lines' stamping, but you can still see the basic outline here. 


Here's the card in full. You can see with this one, I've just plonked her at the side of the card so that you can still see the beautiful die finish and the wording. 

To finish, I added some glitter glue around the edges just to add a bit of sparkle. 


I hope you like today's card... I enjoyed getting my pens and pencils back out to get some colouring in done... and now I'm off to do a little more up in the Hovel... 

Until later.... Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh she is lovely the die is lovely too xxx good to see some colouring going on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images added to your card. Great colouring and thanks for the tip about using Desert Sand for the no lines stamping :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww she's gorgeous Jo!!! Luverly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips