Sunday 27 October 2013

Ooooh errr... where did that time go?!

Gosh, I can't believe it's so long since I came on here to do a blog post... I really meant to come back on again mid week and sort out my post for Friday's Challenge over at the fab Polkadoodles blog, which you can find HERE. However, time got away with me once again and the past few days have just gone past in a bit of a whizz.....

Firstly though, catching up, and I should have posted this on Friday. This is my entry into the Polkadoodles challenge, which was anything but a card. I decided to make a Christmas Wreath.


I printed out the ready coloured images from the Home for Christmas CD and cut them all out with a little white border all around. I cut out a large circle and covered it with the back panel image, then cut a border and stuck all the decorations around it. I added some sparkle with Ice Diamond stickles.

I am totally loving the Polkadoodles CD's, but it's always a challenge to know which one to turn to when I want to use something.. lol.

The rest of the weekend has been taken up with my son's house move. He has just bought his house with his young lady, and they moved in on Friday. Such a wonderful day for them, but quite sad knowing that he has finally moved out for good. Still, that's a sign of getting old I guess. lol.

I hope to be back tomorrow with something else to show you. I still have my demo samples to show you too. I will catch up - this will forever be my mantra, I'm sure!

This week is quite a busy one too. I have just received my new demo kit and need to make samples with that, and also a little (!) package from Debbi Moore for a few shows that are going on this week... so keep tuned, I will let you know for definate when the shows are.

Until then... I promise I will be back soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips