Tuesday 8 October 2013

Good morning, morning, morning.....!

How are we all...

Well, I'm taking it a bit easy this morning to be honest.. things this past week have gone past in a complete whirl!

I decided a few weeks ago that I needed to do a little bit of something for me, a little bit of something different rather than sitting making cards for others all the time, I just want to craft for me too. I'm sure that most of you crafters out there know exactly what I mean - you spend your time doing stuff for others, nothing for yourself and then wonder why!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I have joined the Polkadoodles clan, headed up by Nikky Hall, Mrs Polka herself! to do some bits and bobs... crafty time for me! Perfect!!

Work wise, things have changed a little too... I was asked to a meeting last week oop north, and I met up with Debbi Moore. I am pleased to announce that I am now working alongside Debbi and there are some fantastic plans and happenings coming up. I will also be appearing on Create and Craft with Debbi on the 17th October, so don't think I'm disappearing altogether.. lol.

Things have just gone completely chaotic for the past week, and I've been trying to get my head into gear with all the information about everything that's buzzing around... it's kinda making me thankful that I have a filofax to keep everything together. I seriously need something to keep me together most of the time anyways! lol.

So... Debbi and Nikky... two of my favourite ladies... you know, I think my life is just about perfick!

Now, before you ask... yes, I am still freelance, so I am still out and about doing my Docrafts Demo's, and last weekend had the fortunate opportunity to return to Craft Central in Derby.. however, you will know that it's now moved to Burton, and it is a FANTASTIC store... great light, great space, great staff and well, just GREAT! It's going to be a right corker of a shop when it's all finished being sorted.

I was also in Worksop at the Dukeries garden centre, and talking to one of the ladies who goes there, we may have the possibility of starting workshops in the Worksop area. So, watch this space.

I am still doing my workshops up in Ackworth, at the Garden Centre, and these are likely to be changing a little in the coming months, so keep your eyes peeled for that.. and in addition, I am also still doing my Craft class every alternate Tuesday evening.

You know, writing it all down like this makes it look like I have a pretty hectic schedule really... yes, my diary is a little chocka, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I will be back later with a little card for you.. I'm practicing posting from my phone, so will try to continue doing that to bring you inspiration as I can.

Until next time... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips