Sunday 20 October 2013

Uploaded from my phone..... aka still playing!

Evening all.... well, as you can see from the title, I'm still trying to get to grips with uploading photos from my mobile. 

These are a few cards that I've made at my demonstrations for Docrafts over the past few weeks. I'm not sure if I've featured them before, but if I have - I'm sorry, if I haven't - enjoy!

This card was made using the fantastic Poinsettia urban stamp set ... oh I can't tell you how much I love this stamp.... ! But just for a change, I've tried to zuzz it up a little by putting it with the 12 days of Christmas papers, so it has a contemporary look. Nice and bright me thought!


Here is the card in full... The greeting around the aperture was created with the lovely Noel rub on alphabet. Sweet and swirly. 


Now... I'm going to apologise for this poor little horsey being on its side... I will try to correct it tomorrow. lol. 


And lastly, (and I'm sure this was shown previously) is a sweet little Forever Friends bear. Paper pieced with the papers from the same set. The card has acetate on the front and glitterations stickers on there to give it a little bling... 


So... thats all for now. I have lots more things to share and tell you.. but that can wait for later. I'm tired, so it's off up the wooden hill for me me thinks... 

Night all!!!

2 comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips