Tuesday 2 April 2013

Peek - a - boo ... and a cutie or two...

Yep. It's me. Sorry it has been a while since I last posted on here, but things have been a little 'odd' this past few weeks... not going into too many details, as it's personal, but let's just say, I am hoping for no reoccurance of what happened, and keeping my fingers crossed that normal service has resumed (well, as much as it can do!)

Anyway... enough about that... I have spent a few days recently just sitting and not creating anything. You know what it's like when you have worries that take your mind elsewhere, and thinking and worrying just takes over the creating. But I have made samples for my demo's - and I have been to some fantastic little shops this past month (Derby Garden Centre, Gadsby's and Ackworth Garden Centre to name a few!) so I do have plenty of samples to take photographs of and upload to show.

But for today, I wanted to share this little beauty..


As I say, I have spent some time getting back into crafting, and colouring is definately the best way to start for me. This image is a Sherri image, just love the cuteness... 

I have also been colouring the Gorjuss images from Docrafts. Have you seen them? I must admit I am loving them... I do have my favourites, and here is one of them... 


Isn't she a cutie? I decided to colour this one in with pencils, and kept it to a one layer card just using clouds to finish the background.

You really need to check out the Gorjuss papers and packaging too... it is all just so lovely! I have to stop myself from using them just for me - although I did treat myself to an extra packet or two... lol. The packaging is recyclable and the papers are beautiful. Especially the darker tones, which I didn't think I would end up liking too much.

This week, I am cracking on with some extra samples for an upcoming Create and Craft show, and my demo in Derby Garden Centre on Saturday.

AND... I totally need to share - I am also going to be teaching a class over at Ackworth Garden Centre after the Easter holidays. Exciting times eh? Let's just hope things stay on the straight and narrow for a little while.. lol.

I promise to share more projects soon... take care y'all... Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips