Sunday 17 February 2013

Pretty grunge...

Evening all.. 

A very quick post from me today as I'm a little late getting on the computer. I'm also really tired tonight - the day catching up with me I guess, well, that or the fact it's coming upto my B12 injection time again... 

Anyway, I thought I'd show you this little card. I've played around with some more feminine type of Chronology creations, and this is what I came up with at one of my demo's. 


I have showed how to create the little felt flowers and leaves on a Creativity Club video, so hopefully you are a member of the Creativity Club to see that - it's a fab place to be part of... ! Loads and loads of inspirational videos and some of the most awesome downloads you can dream of!

Anyway.. here's a couple of close ups of the card elements.


And here's the textured, distressed flower. I love making these.

I hope you liked todays post.

Have you used the Chronology range? Do you love felt and fabric? Show me your links and I'll pop around...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jo, love that flower...might have to join the club to watch the video now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a Papermania spots & stripes bundle of felt ....gorgeous pastel colours can't wait to play love the look of felt flowers so soft & dimensional xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips