Thursday 31 January 2013

Thank you...

Well, it's been a few hours now since we lost our Kiara, and my mind is still playing over things. So I thought I'd do a little blog post.

I wanted to share a few cards for inspiration, from my show last weekend, but this week has taken a bit of a nosedive, and today has been horrendous with losing Kiara. However, I would like to say a very big Thank you to my buddy Tracey, who came to visit this evening. It took my mind off things and was nice to have a cuppa and a chat.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has left me messages, mailed me and facebooked me. It means alot to me, the hubby and my son and family, who loved Kiara dearly.

So. On a brighter note, onto my card for today. And as it's a brighter note, a lovely bright card!


This sailing ship is from the Build a Scene dies. I. LOVE. IT !!!!

I think this makes the perfect card for a young lad, or lassie, and is equally suitable for children and adults alike. This card was sooooo easy to make too - and it fitted perfectly onto the front of the 8 inch square card.

 Just look at the details in the dies - the skull and cross bones, the waves, the design of the ship.. it's just extraordinary.
Now, I love this little palm tree and the island. Just amazing..

I opted to go for a lovely sunset scene with a cut circle and some stunning sun rays - everyone loves a little bit of sun don't they? I know I could certainly do with some today.

I really hope you like today's card. I'll try and get back on later to share a little bit more. Until then, you all take care, and I'll leave you with this little poem we came across at the Pet Crematorium earlier today.

Though her purr has gone forever
And her paw we cannot touch, 
still we have so many memories
of the cat we loved so much.

Her memory is our keepsake
with which we'll never part, 
God has her in his keeping
we have her in our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips