Wednesday 7 November 2012

Where is the time going this year?

Firstly - sooooo sorry for everyone who signed up for the Card a Day Facebook challenge for coming up to Christmas. I'm failing VERY miserably to keep up with photographing the cards I've made, as I've been running around the country quite busily.. lol.

This last couple of weeks has seen me in Peterborough, Derby, Bournemouth, and this weekend up in Manchester. However, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I got back from a couple of days in Bournemouth, as I was helping Emma with Creativity TV yesterday. Today, they are filming with a very special new guest - Such a bubbly, lovely, friendly character I'm sure you're going to love!!!!

We even got our beloved Katy to call in with some extra special bits and pieces!!! So awesome! That's all I'm saying!!

I was feeling a little delicate yesterday with a migraine - today I have a woolly head (those who have migraine will know what I mean!!) so feeling a little fuzzy. Today, it's the quiet-lets-cuddle-the-fluffywoofers-time today I think... that always makes things better doesn't it! I did however, find time to call in for some supplies for an upcoming Create and Craft show or two, and as usual, it's lovely to call in the office and see everyone who makes Docrafts so successful!

Last week I was demoing down in Derby at Craft Central and had the difficult task of judging a competition they had in store to win a VERY large decopatch giraffe called Hamish. I was also there working with the FAB new Craft Essentials supplies from Docrafts - Art Deco, Me to you Love and Just to Say ranges.. they are all really lovely. Personally love it all - and really really like the art deco images! So different and classy! I will take some pictures of my samples later hopefully, and upload them when I can. But pop on over to the Docrafts site to get inspiration from the project section.

Well, I hope to be back later with possibly a card (fingers crossed!)

Happy Crafting all!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, when I click on any of your links I get the following :- This blog is open to invited readers only have I got the boot? :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very busy lady Jo, no wonder you ended up with a migraine. Looking forward to seeing your cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole darn year has flown by -it surely can't be this close to Cword when I'm still waiting for the Summer to arrive. Migraines are horrible so make sure you take it easy for a couple of days while you get over it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading all you do Jo makes me knackered! lol
    Hope you're feeling much better now Luv!! xoxo hugz from across the pond xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips