Saturday 13 October 2012

Winter Greetings

How are we all? Another little christmas card to share with you all today... and because it's for a fella, I thought I'd keep it nice, simple and put it on kraft card.

Kraft card from Docrafts is perfect for the men - and women - in your life, as it's such a fab base for any colour paper and design.

So here we are....


Firstly, I chose some paper to go with the kraft card.. I went with green spotty to keep it bright and trendy. The image was stamped with some fab 'bitty' stamps I bought last year. All the elements - heads, feet, arms, bodies etc - are all seperate, and you basically can put them together as you wish. Great fun me thinks!

I stamped them with the new brown dye Docrafts Artiste inks (oooooh these are sooo lovely!) and then pulled the colour out a little with a water brush pen.


To add the spots of colour on the images, I used watercolour pencils but didn't blend them out with water.. I just layered up the colour to add depth.

I think they're cute... what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jo,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww LOVERLY Jo!!!! Where DO you come up with all your ideas!!! Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips