Friday 12 October 2012

It's getting nearer....

I really need to get a Christmas Countdown put on my blog - don't I??? I'm not too sure whether I do or not, but at least then I can count up exactly how many days I have to panic that I haven't managed to make my cards for another year... lol.

However, things have been a bit busy in the house of craft over the last few days... as I had an order come in for quite a few Christmas cards. Now. You know I openly admit I don't generally make my own, but I thought I ought to at least make a start on the cards for the order! I'm sure you'll agree...

So, here's a little peep at the ones I've been making over the past few days. I will show you them more in detail over the next few days.







As you can see, I've used punches, stamps, stitching, decoupage and toppers to create a variety of fresh looking Christmas cards.. I just hope they suit the recipients..

So, have you all been really good and started doing your cards? Do YOU have a Christmas countdown? Is it useful.... or plain ol' depressing? lol.

Back shortly to share an actual finished card...

1 comment:

  1. All so lovely and special!!! I'm sure your customers will LOVE them!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips