Wednesday 8 August 2012

Pink and Black...

I am really loving this new theme of our Challenge.. and I was really inspired to create a little card using some older bits and pieces that I found.

The theme is obviously, Pink and Black, and it's a lovely combination. So I opted to use black cardstock and pink capsule collection papers from Papermania. These were little offcuts that were in the pack of papers I chose.

I opted to use the lovely Best of British Forever friends bear holding the heart, and I've used the Union jack stamp to go inside the heart too.

The flower was made from punches, and decorated with a little pearl.

And here's the heart in more detail... it was stamped onto patterned paper then cut out and paper pieced onto the teddy.


11 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jo. I love the soft colouring of that cute FF bear and the flower and colours are gorgeous.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo, lovely colours.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jo love pink and black xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and great papers again.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very adorable and you are one talented lady jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous,love the image...fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jo. I too am in a pink and black mood as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card with a fabulous image.

    Hugs
    Lindaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh BLess.....your cards are just too cute for words!!! Hugz doll xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips