Thursday 2 August 2012

A card for you!

I finally managed to get the cards finished using the images I coloured the other day... and I thought I'd just share one with you per day for the next few days... that way, I will feel like I'm actually posting more often, instead of shoving them all on at once and then having nothing to show every day!

So... the colours of the card just happened to be the same as was wanted at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog, so I thought I'd enter it into their Challenge... I haven't entered a challenge for a while, so having a bit of 'me' time today gave me the opportunity to get it done and dusted.

And here is my card....

The card was just quickly put together, but I think it works really well.. nice and bright.

Here's a little close up for you.. .pictures are from my phone, so apologies if they're a little fuzzy.

See those flowers?? I drew them myself using my kuretake pens and pencils, so I finished them off and added further doodling around the frame etc...

The clouds were made using inks and I finished it off with a little bit of Anita's gloss to the eyes..

I am also entering this card into the following Challenges too..

The Colour Throwdown blog - colour inspiration photo
Divas by Design - Flowers
Digistamps 4 Joy - Spots and Stripes
Stampin' for the Weekend - colour inspiration photo

23 comments:

  1. Jo i really adore this its such a sweet image and your colouring is inspiring hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous Jo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! The image is gorgeous and I love all the colours you have used. A nice and bright card to put a smile on anyone's face.
    When can I come and stay for some private lessons? I'm house trained :-)
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card cute image love all the color thanks for playing at Divas by Design
    -sheryl-

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and colourful!!! I LOVE the eyes!!! You still have not told me your secret for not getting the ink stamp bleeding into the colours! Whats your secret? or am i using too much water perhaps?
    oodles of love from Canada xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo your coloring is fabulous, and this is such a pretty card, I especially love the green you have used for your scallop frame and borders xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured image! She is very cute, the flowers look lovely, love the layout and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jo, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jo, such a lovely image and pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning card Jo, I love the beautiful colours you have used and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cols and the image is so sweet, xxx Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww isnt she pretty, love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. S sweet and gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. The colours work great with the image and she's beautifully coloured in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty card, love the bright colours and the image is sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous image and card!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. what adorable and beautiful card.

    thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

    greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just too cute and sweet! I'm so glad you could join us in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG!!! What a darling image and your coloring is sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card - great image coloured beautifully x
    Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & goodluck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how you have interpreted the challenge in this fabulous creation!
    Thanks for joining us at
    Digistamps4Joy.
    Good luck in the draw – I hope to see you entering again soon!
    Luv’n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    DS4J DT Lead

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips