Tuesday 15 May 2012

Dropped behind... oh dear!

Catching up very quickly on my Blog Prompts.. I'm copying them all to my blog from the posts that Emma's so kindly put up on the Creativity Club page, so I don't forget they need doing... or what numbers I've actually done (or not, as the case may be.. lol)

Day 11

Todays blog prompt is to write about and show off photographs of your craft room! How do you store everything? Any nifty and thrifty ideas to share? I also want you to name your favourite episode of Creativity TV to date...

Day 12

I have been up since...well very early and decided to sort out my kids toys! It got me thinking about storage solutions. I know I mentioned them in yesterdays blog post but blog today about your storage solutions for both outside and inside. Are you a gardener? Tell me more about life with green fingers. Are you mega organised in the house? Tell me about it.

Day 13

Today's blog prompt is to write about your favourite craft product. It would be great to show us a few cards that you have made using your favourite product too!
Don't forget to link back to here so we can read your blog post.
Don't forget that if you refer to other crafters/bloggers/companies then link to them in your blog post!

Day 14

So how are you getting on with the blog prompts? Starting to give up? Struggling with daily blogging? Stick with it please. Have you noticed more followers to your blog? Are your blog post titles exciting enough to lead someone over to read your daily posts. Are your blog posts interesting enough to get comments? Today's blog prompt is - The day in the life of... This could be yourself or interview someone!! Have fun blogging and have fun discovering someone's typical day! How about getting a fellow Creativity Club member to guest post for your blog? Or do a call out for a docrafts demonstrator to write about their demonstration day?

Day 15

Today's blog prompt is 'My Guilty Pleasure...'
Now you can make this craft themed or you can simply share a recipe (We love cakes here at docrafts) or a crafty project with us. It may even be stalking your favourite crafter and having to check their website or blog before your day begins.
AND Ask your audience what their guilty pleasure is and get them to add their link to your blog post so you can go and read and leave a comment.

So.. there we go.. homework for me at some point when i get chance... lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips