Monday 27 February 2012

Woodland folks...

I lurve these little folks.... all the images are so cute, and my favourite definately has to be the badger.. but here's the little squirrel.

Photobucket

It just reminds me of the squirrels that were hanging about on the Isle of Arran when we were out there.. they don't really have grey squirrels, just red, which is lovely to see when they're in the garden on the feeders.

The papers etc are from the Woodland Folk range of products that were bought out a while ago, and we had these on Create and Craft a week or so ago.. I'm really not suprised that they flew off the counter!

Photobucket

I cut the aperture using the Xcut star die, and layered up the papers to the aperture I created with the star die.

Hope you like it..

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, I love the woodland folk and this is just so gorgeous, I may have to pull out my woodland folk stuff today.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that.. love this series, i must chare a card ive made for my demo on saturday.. ill pop it in the creativity fb site xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips