Monday 27 February 2012

Monday again...

This morning's got off to a very quick and early start, as my new Greenhouse has finally arrived. Well, I say finally, but as I didn't actually order it until last week, it was really quick actually.. and I can't wait to get it built... and hopefully, once it is up this is what it will look like!


You can see it better in the picture that is on the site I ordered it from HERE.... great service too, and they kept me upto date with the delivery at every stage. Perfect.

I also received my little kit for doing the next set of Creativity magasine projects. And by 'eck, they're lovely!! I can't share with you at the minute as they're all new products, but you are going to LOVE them!!

So, on my agenda today? To do my mag cards, sort out projects for craft class tomorrow and, if I get chance, to make a few demo samples for my upcoming demo's.

Whatever you're upto today, have a fantastic day, with lots of fun and Creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips