Thursday 23 February 2012

I managed it!

Yes folks.. I am definately back with a card or two!! I know, how very suprising!

So, without further ado - here you go.. my card for today.

Photobucket

This card was one that I created for my Ideal World shows last week, and it uses the fab new Tri Boss embossing folders - triple embossing through your Big Shot! Perfect!

Photobucket

This must be one of my favourite folders, and it creates a wonderful background for a simple design like this one.

I used an outline sticker to create the greeting. Stick it onto the card and lightly ink over the top to create this delicate looking topper. Cut out and layer.

And you see those butterflies? My oh my.. I love these!

These are the new Dimensions butterflies from Docrafts. They're just lovely to put onto the top of a card.. and here they are on my card for tomorrow..

Photobucket

So.. until then.. Happy Crafting. Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the card in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips