Monday 5 December 2011

Just playing...

I've had a play this morning with another CD... this time, the Tatty Teddy Christmas one.  And here's what I made for our Challenge this week over at the Crafty Bloggers Network..


I love the fact that I can design something on screen, then print it off if I wish to.. what a fab way to create those quick cards!


And I was thinking the other day, you know, there aren't that many people out there who can openly say they love their job... but I am pleased I'm one who can.

I get to do lots of fun things, like playing with paper, trying out new products and meeting up with lots of fabulous crafters along the way. But did you know that you can chat with us peeps at Docrafts on a Friday? No... well read on...

We started doing a Live Chat on the Docrafts Creativity Club forum - you have to be a member of the Creativity Club to join in - but we have a right laugh. There's usually myself, Emma and Katy, and this week we had Nikki on there too... one of our demonstrators from Snowy Scotland.

Now, the chat went well, until Nikki suggested a Craft-off using the new digi downloads from the Club.. and then chaos reigned in.. we were to make a card by the end of the hours chat. It was such fun trying to type, make sense in what I was writing and thinking of how to put a card together at the same time.. here's a sneeky peek of what I made.. I will be back tomorrow with the finished card.


And just look at my desk!! I think Nikki needs to come and tidy it up... what do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips