Friday 11 November 2011

To do or catch up?

I'm getting better! Gosh, I hate feeling full of cold and throatiness... and I really don't like sounding like a fella! lol.. but as I say, I am getting better and hopefully normal service will resume on the blog shortly. So.. do you have a To Do list or a Catch Up list? Mine is more the catch up sort of list.. lol.

I have been busy this past week or so, creating projects for the next issue of the Creativity magasine, and also for the next set of demo's that I have leading upto Christmas.. although, thankfully, not all the kit contains christmas items! We have such a fantastic quilling kit, some beautiful Black and Gold Forever Friends papers, and the most awesome Urban stamps that you'll just love!

.... and after a busy day of crafting, this is the state of my workdesk.. lol. This is just the one side!


I did tidy it up a little too after the mammoth crafting exercise, but I still don't have too much room on there. Hey ho. It's a working area, what can I say. And can you see the Creativity mag on the desk? Well.. it beholds a joy of fantastic christmas projects in there, the felties on the front are no exception! They are beautiful.. and a definate on my 'To Do' list.

And I never did give you a run down of the NEC did I? Oh what a blast we had. I was there for the few days with Tina, editor of the Creativity magasine, and Emma, who is in charge of PR at Docrafts.. and we had such a great time. We laughed. We slept. We laughed.. sort of in that order.


This is a piccie of me, Ema Goddard and Emma from Docrafts. It was really lovely to see Ema G, as she's on the DT at the Crafty Bloggers Network, and also an avid member of our forum over on Facebook.


This is Tina and Emma... I love this pic of these fab ladies.


And last but not least, two other special ladies.. the one on my left is a wonderfully creative lady who comes down to my demo's at Derby Garden Centre. Her daughter is an awesome cardmaker too, which I think is lovely. The lady on my right is one who you need to keep your eyes out for. She's going to be featured in the January issue of the Creativity magasine, and I for one, can't wait!

To the other peeps who came over to visit us on the Docrafts stand, THANK YOU! It was lovely to see so many folks pass by for a chat, a question answered, or simply to pass by and sign up to the Creativity mag on subscription (yes.. we do a subscription now!).

I will be back to have more things to show you over the weekend... I'll photograph the samples I've made when I get my battery charged up in the camera.

Until then, happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips