Saturday 22 October 2011

Going wonky...

How're we all? Today, I'm sharing another card from my recent demo's with you.. this time, it's a wonky card. I love making wonky shaped cards at the demo's, mainly because I can show a very easy way to matt and layer them without having to do loads of measuring! This is the one I showed this time around.


I've used the deer from the Enchanted Christmas stamp set from Papermania.... told you I love this set! And this deer is just a joy to work with..

I used the Enchanted papers too, and the colours and designs are really nice. I finished the card off with a handmade flower, a ribbon and a few gems. I think the designs are so lovely, you don't really need to add too much to dress them up.

I've used watercolour pencils to colour her (is it a her? it looks like a her!) and I finished her off with some glitter on her wings.. she looks beautiful me thinks!

I'll be back soon with another card.. so please check back. And feel free to leave a comment if you would like, as I'd love to come and visit your bloglet too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips