Saturday 3 September 2011

There's been some snappin' going on...

I had to giggle to myself today.. I've just returned from a FAB day demoing down in Derby (me loves that shop!) and naughty Cheryl took a photo of me. Cheryl and the rest of the staff are really lovely, so I don't really mind that they snapped me and the customers to put on their Facebook page.. I feel quite honoured really!

So.. here's the photo for you. Not quite sure what I was doing - who knows! But everyone seemed to really enjoy their day with me.


And this one below was taken at Grimsby Crafts last week, and I think I was just about to make a card box to go with a set of 4 inch cards. I saw the pic this evening whilst doing my blog hopping.. what a suprise it is to see yourself on a site! lol.


Next week I'm doing a demo up in County Durham, at the Lambton Garden Centre.. so if you're passing and would like to nip in and say HI.. it would be lovely to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo Oh great to find your blog I've become a follower so can't wait to see more. I love your cards and miss not seeing you. Please come back to see us in Lincoln.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips