Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tuesday? Already?

I love Bank Holidays.. I love the long weekends, and the extra time at home as a family.. but don't they make the week go quickly? I did have a demo on Sunday at Grimsby Crafts, and a lovely day it was too! Lynne and the girls at the shop were absolutely wonderful, and the customers were so friendly and chatty.. it was a great day!

It's Tuesday already, and I'm lating posting my Challenge card for the My Time to Craft Challenge as my phone line was being upgraded this morning, so I was offline and - to my youngest's dismay! - had no internet!

Still... I'm here now, and can show you my card that I made for this weeks challenge of 'In full bloom'.


I love this poppy stamp that was bought out by Docrafts a while ago now, and I decided to use the colours of the flower for the card, so I kept it all together by using red and green as my theme.

I stamped the image twice and cut out the little bow to create some dimension to the card.

I hope you like it.. I thoroughly enjoyed making it.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card hun - great image and coloured so well. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, lovely layout, a fab card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dimension of this card. So pretty.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips