Tuesday 23 August 2011

Here come the girls...

Morning all....

I'm up bright and early this morning as I have quite alot of work to get through, after spending most of yesterday trying to get at least ONE of my phones to work! The house phone is now working - thank goodness - and my mobile can make and take calls and texts.. but that's all. I don't know - these new-fangled-all-singing-all-dancing phones that promise you the world, are definately a pain in the rump when they go wrong!

Hey ho.. onwards and upwards.. and I'm not stressing about it today - too much work to get done for Thursday!!

So.. onto my cards for today, and I'd like to show you my entry for this weeks My Time to Craft Challenge.. and the theme this week is Here Come the Girls.

I had the perfect stamps to create my cards, and I decided to keep the design really clean and simple.


This is all three of the cards together - I just couldn't decide on which image was my favourite - John Byers images are all so lovely (even the male ones!) that I had to use them all!


These are all from the Nostalgia range, which was bought out last year, but I'm ashamed to say my stamps have never been inked up.. so I was glad to get them out and have a play.


Out of all of the range, I think this one has to be my favourite -

It just reminds me of my girls when they were younger - rainy weather, their own favourite brolly, and their love of wellies and splashing in puddles!

I do hope you can play along with us this week - if you do, leave me a comment and I'll come a-visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely set of girlie cards hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful. I have to agree the red is my favorite.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips