Monday 8 August 2011

Five thousand miles...

Well, not quite exactly as many as that.. but it certainly felt like it this weekend!!

I had my demo up at Craftzone in Pontefract on Saturday.. I can't tell you how much I love this little shop.. such a hive of great crafting paraphernalia, lots of inspiration from the lovely Wendy, and the customers were a dream to have sat in front of me. There were a few familiar faces there too - so Hello to you especially for making my day go even easier!

After I'd been up to Craftzone, I drove home, packed the car and headed off to Kent for the night and drove back early the next morning. What a journey - I was in bed for half seven!!

Anyway. Onto my cards - I took a quick photo on my phone (sorry about the poor quality.. it's the only thing I don't like about my Blackberry!!) of some of the ones I did.. hope you like them. I'll share more with you tomorrow, as there were quite alot that we'd got through.


The one above is using the same technique as the ones below - just on a larger scale. I stamped with watermark ink and then went over with chalks to create the hazy sort of effect. The embellishments are from the fantastic little Noel box of chipboard shapes.


This was the smaller collection of the same thing - I used the Papermania 3 inch square cards... I love this size.

 The hanger that I created here was made by using the new Xcut dies.. they are really lovely shapes, and this one must be my favourite .. the doorplate. So I created a christmas hanger, used chipboard shapes to finish and added some lettering from the Cranberry and Apple collection, coloured in black and Anita's 3D gloss to finish.


This one is just a very simple matting and layering card. I used the toppers from the Forever Friends christmas range.. I love this image. The Forever Friends are really lovely too, and you can create some lovely cards for a fraction of the price that they are in the shop!

So.. that's my little collection for today. I promised I would upload them to here.. so there will be the rest of them tomorrow! Enjoy.. and most importantly, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. WOW some fabulous makes here - love them all. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips