Wednesday 3 August 2011

Espresso-ly Yours...

Well this week has gone really quickly, I must say!

I am back to work this week, so am avidly making samples for Saturday.... I am over at Craftzone in Pontefract - and it must be my lucky day, as I think that this shop is the bestest shop in the area! I love it and I nip over for a mooch as often as I can.

Anyway... the card I want to share with you today is one that I have made for the My Time to Craft Challenge blog. I've ventured into another style of clean and simple cardmaking, and I must say.. I love it!

This is the card I entered for this weeks challenge.



The idea of the card came from this lady's blog and I have spent quite a while looking through it.. the artwork on there is amazing - she is seriously one talented lady!

So... details of the card - obviously made using splodges of watercolour paint and drawing around with a permanent marker. I love the simplicity of the birdies. I finished it by adding a border at the bottom by using the Papermania Noel range of stamps.

I hope you like it as much as me.. Right.. off to make more samples!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely STUNNING!
    Those little robins are sensational, I love the effect you have achieved with the watercolours and your dexterous use of a marker!
    Brilliant!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the coloring, it's perfect.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips