Thursday 7 July 2011

Time is passing by...

I've had a very busy week... and have loved every minute of it.

On Monday, I travelled down to Bath to film four episodes for Docrafts, for their online Creativity TV, and I returned home on Tuesday. The place I stayed at, in Farrington Gurney, was absolutely beautiful. I'll post some pictures soon.

I was shattered by the time I got back! lol.

On Tuesday, it was our Challenge day over at the My Time To Craft Challenge blog.. and the theme this week was A La Carte.. it's all about food this week!

This was my DT entry for the Challenge.


I decided to use my Tatty Teddy image - isn't it cute? I've not stamped it up since I had it, so it was nice to pull it off the shelf and ink it up.

The papers are from the Cupcake collection that Docrafts bought out a few months ago, and I thought it complemented the theme really well.

I also added a little bit of glitter here and there.. .and I was really pleased with the finished result.

Other than this, I haven't really done alot of crafting this week - I've just been so busy and time is running away with me.. but I'm not complaining because I love being busy. So.. I hope you have time to play along with our little challenge this week. I'd love to see your entries. Why not pop on over to the Challenge blog and check out the other DT work... it's fab!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhh this one is just DEE-licious!!!!
    Glad you're back home safe n sound sis!
    xoxoxoxo Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgous card,all them cupcakes yummy
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it does sound like a busy week you have had. amazing image and i love the layout

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips