Tuesday 19 July 2011

Catching up...

After a very odd week, I thought I'd come along and post my card that I made for the My Time To Craft Challenge blog. This is last weeks card, and should have been posted last Tuesday when the challenge went live, but things ended up going a bit haywire... and I am really delayed in posting it.

Here's my Challenge card. The theme was to make a card with birds on, and these ones from Docrafts Birdsong collection are just perfect for the card I wanted to make.


I wanted to keep the card nice, clean and simple, so I decided on an embossed background and decorated it up with the frame that I cut from the new XCut nesting dies (fantastic value too from just £9.95!!) I embossed the frame after cutting, and then stamped my image where I wanted it to be.

I restamped it and cut it out again to layer up and add some dimension.

Here's the close up.


Hope you like it... I'll be back tomorrow with this week's Challenge card..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips