Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sweet Baby

I think I just managed to get this one in time... I started it yesterday, and couldn't really decide what to do with the image after I'd coloured it... usual story really.

But, I found a lovely sketch over at Willow Designs blog and a great theme over at the Passion for Promarkers blog, so thought I'd play along.

Very quickly uploading it now.. but here's the finished card.

Photobucket

I've used a variety of embossing folders to keep the card really clean looking.

Photobucket

I double layered the daisies at the top of the card.

Photobucket

Here's little cutie-pie Hedgebaby looking oh-so-sweet! And finally -

Photobucket

Just a quick look at the main part of the card - I know the PB hedgies are grey.. but I wanted mine to be brown to look like little Hyacinth that we had years ago. She was a little teeny tiny hedgie that we overwintered as a rescue.. she was a right little tubber in the summer when she went out into the wild. Lovely to see her go, and hopefully she went on to live a happy life.

Right.. I've got to get cracking on some samples and bits.. so I'll see you shortly!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card as always Jo :-) How did you get the fancy green border round the squarish hedgehog one?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Jo, love the image and sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips