Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Dragon's name...

Well.. the time has come!

I asked people to choose a name for my little Dragon that sits on my windowsill in the Craft room, and I had quite a few responses..

so, without further ado.. here's the one I've chosen.. GRUFFLEPUD.. 

So, Redrottie.. if you'd like to get in touch and send your address to me, (leave a comment - they have to be authorised to be posted so I won't print your address. lol) then I'll get your Candy out to you.

Thank you to all that have entered... and sorry you couldn't all be winners!



Redrottie said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh he looks like a GRUFFLEPUD to me xx

2 comments:

  1. i should have bloomin' known she'd win!!! she comes up with stupid names for everyone!!! LOL!
    Kathleen Mc x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhh just seen this x will pm you on docrafts

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips