Thursday 19 May 2011

Yellow

How are we all this fine morning?

I love messing around with ideas and things, and trying to come up with something that I like.. although I don't feel I'm actually quite there yet with this baby card malarky.. but I'm getting close.

Here's my card for you today.

Photobucket


I have come back again to my trusty old stamp of the expectant mum. I love this stamp and have used it a few times for people who haven't had their baby, but are about to leave work, or just to wish them luck.

Photobucket

Now, because I don't know whether the baby is a boy or girl (I don't even know if the parents know..!) I thought I would keep the colours a combination of blues, greens and yellows. The papers are so lovely, and they only get bought out on special occasions too!

I would also love to enter this into the challenge over on the Copic Creations blog too.. the theme this week is YELLOW, where they say it is a colour that is not often used. WHY?? I love yellow. It's a nice, bright, sunny colour that cheers me up... and judging by the comments I got in my Docrafts gallery for the other bright cards I posted the other day, it does you too..

Right.. must get on.. I hope you enjoy your day crafting, cleaning or otherwise!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Joanne, your expecting lady image looks lovely in her yellows on this very pretty card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet WOJ image and love her in yellow--wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips