Wednesday 4 May 2011

Well... knock me down with a feather!!!

I can't quite believe it!!

Sometimes, when you make things for fun, they don't exactly turn out how you imagine do they? Well.. that happened with me and my Zippy Dinosaur anyway... !

But, just taking a wonder around Blogland, and I've found out that I've got 2nd and 3rd places in the Top 5 Passionista  over at Passion for Promarkers!!!! Well... you could've knocked me down with a feather when I realised.

Now, I guess I'm like most people, as I often say, in the fact that I have little confidence in my work. But then - again like most - if I was ever totally happy with anything I made, then I guess I wouldn't be doing it. Ha.

But for today, I am going to be really chuffed with myself that I got the honour of this -


Whatever you're upto today, I hope it's really fantastic.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips