Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunday already??

Blimey... I don't know where time is going recently - is that a sign of getting old?? I have had a bit of a busy one though, so I'm not going to be too hard on myself for letting my crafting slip a little!

Friday evening I was out doing some photography for someone who was just off to her Leavers Prom.. She looked really lovely, and she also had family there to see her go.. so I took a few shots for them too.

This is one of my favourites of the evening.


Saturday - I had my bi-monthly visit over to Southport to work at the Range. What a lovely set of staff there were yesterday too, and the customers... well.... it is always really great to see my regular visitors, and when they travel from far and wide, it makes it even more special doesn't it. So Thank you to each and every one of you who came along to say Hi.

In the evening, I was planning to have a relatively early night as I was absolutely shattered, but me and hubby started to watch Deja Vu... blinkin' eck.. I've not been hooked (and yet puzzled!) by a film so much for a few years.. I mean, I thought I hadn't got the hang of what Shrek was about.. but Deja Vu?? Well! That's a totally different ball game entirely! lol. Needless to say we were well into this morning before we fell into bed!

Today, I've just been having a nice, relaxing day. Just running a few chores that needed to be done. And this evening, I've sat and made a card that was needed for tomorrow.. and now I'm updating me old blog!

So. That's me. How's about you? What sort of a weekend have you had?

xx

1 comment:

  1. Jo it was wonderful to see you and your cards :-) look forward to July when you will be at Southport again, you take care and THANK YOU once again. Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips