Monday 9 May 2011

A really good weekend

Good morning everyone!

I thought I'd just pop on and post a few more of my samples that I've been taking to my demo's.

I've had two demo's this weekend - quite busy! - and some really lovely people to talk to. The first demo was at Delta Pi, in Birmingham.. a great little shop, great staff and lovely lovely customers. We exchanged ideas and chatted loads, and I think we all learnt something new! It was the first time I'd been down to this shop, and it had a really nice atmosphere (even if it was a very long two hour drive!!)

On the Sunday, I was back down in Little Eaton at Craft Central. What a wonderful shop with lovely staff and great customers. I saw some regular faces, and some new ones too.. so a great day was had by all. Again, we exchanged ideas, talked alot and generally had lots of creative fun!

So. Onto my samples.. and here are a few more.


Photobucket


Awwwww ... little Tatty Teddy. Isn't he just lovely? This one stamp is on the front of the Creativity magazine, along with the embossing folder (a small one, same size as the stamp) which looks like Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug.. but obviously isn't. A great little background embossing folder. But I love the Tatty Ted.. although not in brown! We stamped him in brown to see what he looked like.. but he didn't look too good at all, so back to grey he went!

Photobucket


Now, this card is a little bit more zingy. I have used the Tulip range of papers and stamps to create this little card, and decided to matt my layers onto lime green. (why?!) But I think it looks bright and lovely anyhow.

Photobucket


This is the inside of the card. I cut the front off slightly shorter than the back section, so decided to decorate the inside of the card too. Simple but {I think} quite elegant!

Photobucket


And then we have this one. This was a popular one to show too. You twist the wheel and get a different picture in the window.

Right.. I need to get myself sorted for today's chores.. but happy Monday to all of you who take the time to visit my little bloglet, and I'll be back tomorrow with another card or two!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips