Tuesday 19 April 2011

I love my bunnies...

These little guys are so cute aren't they?

I have quite a collection of the little Messy Rabbits, but they rarely come out to be inked up... only today was a bit of an exception. I decided that this morning, after working all week, I was going to have a morning just for me. And I wanted to get playing along with the Promarker Challenge blog and get colouring. I'd missed the deadline for one of the challenges, but for THIS one, there was a lovely sketch to follow. I missed the deadline for the Passion for Promarkers blog, where you needed to make your own embellishments.. **sigh** never mind, I still love the card.

Anyway... here was my take on it.

Photobucket


This bunny looks like she's in a bit of a cafuffle with something.. a bit like my friend Sharon was this morning.. haha. So funny - hope you're sorted now Shaz.

Here's a close up -

Photobucket


Isn't the expression on that cute face just adorable? I think more of my Messy Rabbits may just break out of the hutch more often!

Photobucket


This is the embellishment I made. I used up some odd bits of cream pearls and red seed beads - I even added a swarovski crystal to the charms too. I think they look really nice against the lovely lovely new seam binding ribbon from SU. I tied the ribbon in a knot, then gathered up the ends in a technique we covered in class last week.

I then finished the card off by adding some little gems instead of a sentiment. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed our deadline but thank you so much for sharing it with us at PFP. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Your handmade embellishment is stunning. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Fab embellishment and your messy rabbit has great cheeks! Great colouring & super card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips