Monday 25 April 2011

FAO Barbara

LOL.. not sure who you are as I can't get your link up on Google.. but I take it you're from around here? Thanks for the comment on my photo post.

Anyway, the Bluebell Wood is behind Shaw Wood school - you can access it from the little lane that continues past the School.

The other question, copics or promarkers? Well.. it depends on what I'm using at the time. If I'm using copics, I love them, and if I'm using promarkers, I love them.. so not really got a preference. Also, it would depend on what type of effect I'm wanting. softer and more blended colours are easier for me to achieve with the copics, and more solid colouring suits me better with the promarkers.

All my comments are moderated, so if you want to drop me a line, I can get in touch with you to meet up and bring my pens with me for you to try?

Love n hugs.
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips