Monday 21 March 2011

Whoops...

Hehe... what happened to yesterday??

Sorry for the delay in posting the remainder of the card, but I hope you've enjoyed looking at the little birds for the last couple of days.. lol.

I did say that I would share a little technique with you... but I haven't had chance to do a tutorial for it.. but I promise that they'll be here soon. But, the technique I've used is reversed stamping, and I have a much better way of doing it than with the brayer. I'll try to get some video's, or photos, done soon - mainly because I've been demoing a couple of 'different' cards that my lovely ladies are wanting tutorials for.

Anyway - without further ado.. here's the card I promised to show you yesterday.

Photobucket


The stamp set I've used is one that Docrafts are doing as their charity stamps for this year. A donation from each set sold goes to Cancer Research, so they're very worthy stamps..

You can see the set HERE and read about the Craft for Life appeal 2011.

I, personally, am loving this stamp set.. the birdy is sooo useful for many cards, and there is a beautiful bird cage on the set too... as well as lots of lovely greetings and frames!

I hope you think it was worth the wait.. lol.. and I promise I'll be back tomorrow with another card..

Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips