Tuesday 22 March 2011

Oh Goody!

What a fab Goodie bag this time from Docrafts!

I have made quite a few cards from the Goody Bag as it's Party themed, and the colours of the products in there are fab! There is also a great set of stamps - cakey's - that is just sooo yummy-looking.

Here's one of the cards I've made

Photobucket

I have used outline stickers for the main image and then coloured with water coloured pencils. I kept the colours quite pale because I was using the lovely pale pink gingham papers that are in the kit.

For the edges, I've cut the flowery border in half and created an edge to the card.

And here's another...

Photobucket

This is the cakey stamps that you get in the Goody Bag.. isn't it lovely??? I can see SOOOOOO many uses for the stamp as I just love it. I have adapted it slightly to what it should look like.. but I'll show you how to do that another day.

These two simple cards went down really well at the demo's they've been at (yes.. they're shy. lol.. they only come out every so often!!).

This week, I'm in Doncaster at the Range.. so if you're passing anytime between 10am and 4pm, then call in and say hello.. hopefully we can inspire each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips