Saturday 19 March 2011

More pampered pets

As I said yesterday, I absolutely love this range of paper products. Apart from the fact that they are dogs and cats that I quite like (!), the colours of the papers are just lovely - they're quite pastel and go together really well.

Here are a couple of projects that I came up with.

Photobucket



This card uses the card blanks that come with this range. I've added some of the die cut elements and a decoupage image. Here's a little close up.

Photobucket


Now, you see this...

Photobucket


This was a technique that I came across by accident on the net the other week - and I loved it.

This is the full card.

Photobucket


I've taken the die cut cat and stuck it onto the front of the white panel, then when it's dry, run it through an embossing folder. The one I've used is another little addition from this range of Pampered Pets. It's all flowery and viney, and it looks just great!!

Right.. I must go and make a move and get some work done! But before I go, I want to leave you with a sneak peek of tomorrows card.

Photobucket


Check back tomorrow for the finished card and a little technique I've been covering on my demo's this last few weeks.

See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips