Friday 25 March 2011

Chocky Wocky Choo Choo....

You know sometimes when you make something, and then you sit back and think 'how sweet is that'... well, this happened to me this week. (And that's not something that usually happens to me!)

But.

I'd been perusing an old magasine I'd had in my craft room, and came aross this little beauty -

Photobucket


Obviously, I've changed the look of it, and because it was for my recent demo's, I've used Forever friends and items from the Docrafts range, but my... how sweet does it look?

Here's the engine..

Photobucket


and here's the wagons..

Photobucket


And the best thing about having it at my demo's, was the Mini Eggs that were inside it.. they went down a treat.

We also did a Stampin' Up version of this train, using Baja Breeze and white cardstock at Craft Class on Tuesday.. and for the Instruction sheet, I called it the Chocky Wocky Choo Choo.

Sorry it's a short and sweet post today.. but I'm packing my bags ready to get up the demo early in the morning. If you're passing, come by and say Hi.

Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips