Wednesday 23 March 2011

Beep beep.. coming through...

Oh my, oh my, oh my... Retro Forever Friends... how sweet!!

Forever Friends is one of those brands that have been around for years, and I'm sure will be there for lots more.. and I just love these little guys.. so much in fact, that another docrafts demo, Nikki, and I started the Forever Friends Challenge Blog a few years ago when Docrafts bought out their range of FF products. I still love them just as much as I did then, so this Retro set is just up my street. (pardon the pun with it being a travel scene!!)

Here's a little close up of today's card.

Photobucket


I got asked quite often at the demo's I've done, how I did the clouds.. it was very simple. I cut a piece of card with a scallop top and rubbed ink over the edges.. again, I'll do some tutorials as soon as I can.

The bus and the car have been masked to create the dimensional look, but to add to it, I've stamped the image a couple of times and layered them up.

Photobucket

I hope you like this card as much as I do.. It will definately be added to my little ever-growing collection of Forever Friends cards that I've kept over the years.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips