Friday 18 March 2011

As time goes by...

LOL.. gosh, I can't believe it's this long since I've been on here blogging.. I've done a few alterations to the blog in the background, but even that was a few weeks ago!

I am a bit up against it at the moment, to be honest - I've had a fairly busy few weeks with one thing or another, and then my laptop has just gone back to the menders.. I don't mind, but it's only a few months old.. so I'm back on this little workhorse, my old fujitsu laptop, but the battery is no good, and the charger doesn't fit and keeps falling out! Oh great fun eh?!

So, what have I been upto?

Well... I've had demo's over the last few weeks - in Derby, County Durham, and this week in Southport. So, I've had lots of samples to make.. and here are a few of them.

Photobucket


The Pampered Pets range is lovely lovely lovely.. but then it has dogs on, so I could be accused of being a bit biased!

Photobucket


Here, I've cut out a scalloped circle card with a die, and layered up some pretty papers and a topper from this range.

Photobucket


And here's another.. the little Westie.. isn't it the cutest.

Photobucket


A card like this was made by Clare, and featured in the Creativity magasine, so I used the same type of layout, as we're told to do, and created this card above.

I hope you like these two projects.. I'll go and preschedule another post for tomorrow with a few more cards from this range..

Call back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips