Friday 18 February 2011

What a Tonic...

Oh, isn't it wonderful when you discover something new?? Well, for me.. it's this..

Photobucket


Yes, the punched flowers. The leaves I've had for a while - cut and embossing punches, but the flowers are just fab. They're new punches from Tonic that I found the other day.. You punch out two flowers and layer them together, twisting as you go to create these little beauties.

Photobucket


As I needed some Thank You cards for a few things this week, I decided to use the Letterpress and the punches together to create these simple and (hopefully) stylish cards.

Photobucket


I've used white on white to create a single toned card.

I promise I'll be back tomorrow with a more colourful card - but I hope you like these anyway!

1 comment:

  1. OOh Jo, I likey lots! Need that punch for both the leaves and the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips